CENTRAL TO THE EMERGING CHURCH is the idea that one can get closer to God through contemplative mystical practices that are rooted in an experience-based eastern mystical religious worldview. The origin of these ideas generally comes through Roman Catholic monks or priests who promote spiritual formation methods they have learned from Roman Catholic mystics and the Desert Monks of the third century.
In The Emerging Church - Part 3: Road to Babylon, Roger Oakland presents documentation to show how leaders and promoters of the emerging church are seducing this generation into a false one-world religious system by introducing pagan Babylonian religious practices in the name of Christ with the ideas that the kingdom of God can be established here on earth by human effort.
This 70-minute presentation will help you to understand our times from a Biblical perspective. Important topics include:
- LAST DAYS SPIRITUAL DECEPTION
- NEW AGE SPIRITUALITY AND ONE-WORLD RELIGION
- EXPERIENCE-BASED CHRISTIANITY AND THE SERPENT POWER
- THE EMERGING NEW LIGHT MOVEMENT
- EMERGING CHURCH ROOTS AND PROMOTION
- CONTEMPLATIVE MYSTICISM AND ONE-WORLD RELIGION
- CHRISTIAN BABYLONIANISM
- BIBLICAL WARNING WITH REGARD TO LAST DAYS DECEPTION
Roger Oakland is an author and lecturer who speaks internationally on a variety of topics relating to the Bible and science, the defense of the Christian faith, and the deception the Bible predicts will characterize the last days.